Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary! Tyrell and I met Aug 2005 on a blind date, her proposed to me Jan 2006, and we were married May 12, 2006.


When we first met Ty asked me where I wanted to be in five years, and that is fast approaching, but I would say that we are there with many fun and exciting things added to our list. Some times it seems like we have known each other forever (in a very good way), but on the other hand it seems like last week. I still am learning new things about him.



T, I want you to know how much I love and appreciate all that you do for me. I couldn't have asked for someone better, or someone else to be the father of my baby.





5 comments:

Matt, Anslin, Brooklyn, Benson said...

Congrats! It's so nice to know all the drama of high school has disappeared into happy companionship. Way to go!

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

High School didn't mean much to me. All these people that think their life will end after high school-- It just begins.

Lisa said...

congrats steph! I'm really proud of you! You're a great example to me and my best friend. I know I didnt like ty in the beginning, but i couldnt imagine anyone else to be my brother. seems like hes been in the family forever. love you both, take it back, love you three!

Lisa said...

oh and p.s. you guys look really really young!

Lil Mama Crafts said...

Look at you two babies!! Congrats!! I love you--all 3!