10 Months and still Beautiful and growing.
~First Words "Hi Dad"
~Still trying to walk, but a little tipsy
~Two teeth on top, and one tooth on bottom~HATES! Formula!
~Getting really good at throwing a fit if she doesn't get her way!
~Still enjoys Mondays with her dad!
~She has had her first sleep-over with Grandma Carson.
~She is tall for her age, so keeping her in clothes is kind of difficult. She is in 12 to 18 mo (but more 18 mo).
~Social butterfly. She loves to be involved in the conversations especially when its the older girls.
2 comments:
Rylee wears 12-18 month clothes too! I guess we both have some pretty tall girls!
I believe you forgot to write
* Her favorite person in the whole wide world is her auntie lisa!
I love miss kyleebug! a girl after my own heart:] I cant imagine life without her!
Post a Comment