Today is Kylee's 9 month Birthday. We have not gotten her nine month shots and check-up yet, so I dion't know all of her statistics.
~Weighs 18 lbs
~Weighs 18 lbs
~She stands up next to everything.
~She takes two to three stips at a time.
~She loves to be outside.
~Top tooth has broke through but has not come in yet.
~Still working on going to other people.
~Waves to everyone.
~Has figured out how to open cabinet doors.
~Still have not changed a poopy diaper sine December.
~Loves to give kisses!!
And we love to take them!
Best baby anyone could as for.
5 comments:
She is getting so big Steph. SHe is adorable!!
I guess I have not checked up on u for a a little while. But Kylee bug is such a sweet little princess. Sorry we did not go swimming with u guys on saturday hope u will invite us again soon. Give Kylee Kiss from us. love ya
I love that dress, it makes her look so grown up. She is a cutie!
1st That dress is so, so darling. Love that bright pink on her beautiful skin!
2nd The girl in that little bumblebee dress ALSO darling as can bee... (Get the pun? I think I'm funny)
3rd Ty, Did you hear about our 10 year reunion being planned? We need you there!!!!!
So cute Steph (you and your baby girl).
Post a Comment