
Kylee Marie Bangerter
July 18, 2009 @ 1:29 a.m.
6 pounds 11 ounces
20 inches long
dark blue eyes and dark brown hair
She's so precious and such a beautiful baby.
The mommy will post all the details when she's not so tired.
posted by the proud auntie Lisa
July 18, 2009 @ 1:29 a.m.
6 pounds 11 ounces
20 inches long
dark blue eyes and dark brown hair
She's so precious and such a beautiful baby.
The mommy will post all the details when she's not so tired.
posted by the proud auntie Lisa
5 comments:
o I love her. I cant wait to hold her some more. Hope u can get some rest. Love ya
Steph, Congrats! I hope all is well and that you recover quick! She is beautiful!
Wow congrats! Way awesome! Shes beautiful! Aww aunt Lisa! You'll be a good one!
She is adorable! I hope mom and baby are doing well.
Congratulations!! That's so Exciting!! She is beautiful! Let us know when your feeling better and we will come visit this week!
Post a Comment