Friday, July 31, 2009

Growing, Growing, Growing Fast!

I can't believe how much she is changing and growing so fast. Kylee is two weeks tomorrow. We have just enjoyed every minute of her! We have had so much fun taking LOTS of pictures. The second day we had her home from the hospital we had her first photo shoot; thanks to Lisa and Shay.



We have enjoyed all the friends and family that have come to see her. We appreciate all the love and support given to us as parents. Parents? That is still a crazy phrase, but a great blessing.

6 comments:

Josh and Jenni said...

Cute!! You need to post pic's of the photo shoot!! :) Also, we would like to come visit you, let me know when is the best time for you guys! I can bring dinner if you would like as well!!

Williams Family said...

O she is so so so cute. I just love her. I could look at her all day. I hope everythingis good with u I text you today but I know life is crazy and I hope u were taking a little nap for your slef as a family. well love ya and I will call u tomorrow.

Williams Family said...

P.s. I love that family pic you have on the side. what a cute family:)

Lara said...

Aren't girls SO much fun! She is a doll, congrats again!

Josh and Jenni said...

You guys got some really good shots!! She is a doll!!

The Logue Family said...

CUTE CUTE BABY STEPHANIE!
I can hardly believe you are a momma!
Congrats to you and Ty on your new little one...she is absolutely beautiful!
~hugs~
Julie