Monday, July 20, 2009

Labor and Delivery

Posted by Picasa
Due to test and results I was diagonosed with Preeclampsia and started five days early. I was admited to the hospital at 6:30 Friday July 17th and Kylee was born 1:29 Saturday July 18th. It was an experience like never experienced before, and appreciate Ty being such a great support.

6 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! Glad to see that beautiful little girl is healthy and so is Mom! I bet she has one proud PAPA, too!

Matt, Anslin, Brooklyn, Benson said...

What a beautiful baby. Good job Steph! I hope you're doing okay. Pre-eclampsia sounds scary. But really-she is beautiful.

Emily & Eric said...

Congrats! She is a cutie. Cant wait to see more pictures. I am glad everything turned out good.

Taryn said...

Congratulations Steph! She is beautiful!

Gardiners said...

What a doll. So how has being a new mommy? I sure hope you are getting enough rest. Congratulations to both of you.