Saturday, June 20, 2009

Doctor's Apts Once A Week!!

Doctor's appointments every week from here on out.
So many little things left to do and not much time. Ty and I went to a Prenatal class. It was very informative and answered questions I hadn't thought of. As part of the class they took us over to the hospital and showed us the labor and delivery section which gave me comfort of knowing where to go when the big happens.

My last two doctor's appointments I have been dilated to a 1cm. Last weeks appointment he said it was a little bigger than a 1 but not a 2 so things are progressing.

We got rid of the old carpet and put a new sub floor in and new carpet in the Baby's room. Now I can really get the baby room finished and organized.

I have always been a desert rat, and enjoyed the heat more than the cold, but the heat is doing weird things to be feet-- It looks like I have elephantiasis!! Poor little sausage toes!!

Other than that everything is going great. We are both staying busy with work, callings, working on my parents house, traveling to see family and I don't know what else, but we are always on the go.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

poor little sausages! but they're pretty cause i painted them. :]