Today was her two week follow up doctors appointment. She is such a good girl. She weighs 7 lbs 7 oz, and 21 inches long. The doctor said I must have Grade A milk make help her grow this fast. He also awarded her the "Best Toes" (thanks to her mom). She is in the 75% for her weight, and 42% for her length.
We also had to do her second PKU testing, and she only cried for just a second.
She is a great shopper too. Just enjoys looking around or sleeping until --- she is hungry!! Thens she wants to eat NOW! A little drama baby, but the best any one could wish for.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that Kylee is doing so well. She sure is a cutie. I love her pictures from her photo shoot.
yuo do have grade A milk little mamma. thanks for letting us hang out and love on her. I have never seen dave like that about a baby he is so funny.sence we r done he has to love on other people babies. well take care love ya
Post a Comment