I know its normally March Madness- but in our family it has been May Madness! We had family down Megan's endowment the second weekend in May. That was wonderful. We had all Ty's brothers, sister, and spouses, and half of the grandkids (with the three of us being pregnant).
The next weekend was Megan's wedding and reception. Everything was so beautiful and full of excitement. Megan and Kyle were married in the Salt Lake Temple, had their reception in Morgan. The reception was all bright colored Gerber daiseys. They put my in charge of the chocolate fountain-- not the usual spot for a pregnant women. We had a wonderful time.
The next weekend we enjoyed with my family for Kadin's wedding and reception. Kadin and Shantay were married at the Oakly town hall. Everthing was decorated in Blue and Silver. My dad got to walk my sister and I down the ile- one on each arm. It was a very touching ceremony. Kadin and Shantay had Ty and I in the reception line. I think Ty and my dad had more fun in the line than is allowed.
And finally last weekend was the Kadin's reception in Overton. We had a good time setting up and taking down the backdropsIt too was beautifully decorated. It was good to see old friends from the valley. Along with all of the exciting reception plans we also helped my parents packi things up to heljp with the move.
Now its time to really focus on Girls camp. (I will add pictures as soon as I get them loaded)
1 comment:
Wow! That is crazy! BUT It was good to see you and Ty again! Hey, I'm focusing on our girls camp, too. What's your theme and do you have any great ideas to share for crafts or games? Please share!
Post a Comment