Monday, May 11, 2009

My Lucky Day!

We went to Cedar last weekend to see our niece's dance competition. It was great to see the Pang family. We have had our truck up for sale for a little while, but with the ways things are we have not been to sell it So we just wanted to see what options we would have for cars when we did sell the truck. So we stopped into a car dealer and they happened to be have a radio broadcast and a drawing in about 45 mins. So we decided to stick around, enter the drawing and take a couple cars for test drives for the fun of it.
There were a couple cars that were good potentials. It was passed the time for the drawing so we asked who had won they said, "Stephanie Bangeta". Ten minutes later Ty said, "Maybe it could be Stephanie Bangerter, she just wrote her name messy." So the guy asked me what my phone number was to verify, I told him and he said, "Its you! You won!" I WON A BIG SCREEN TV!! I never win.
So with offer they gave us on the truck, and the low miles and price on the Hydai Senada, we signed papers.
So the Conclusion: we got rid of the truck, got a great deal on a car, and a Big Screen TV!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats! That is awesome! I never really win anything either but it is fun to win sometimes! Yay for you!

Bobette said...

Wow! Way to go Stephanie! It was definitely your lucky day.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Lucky you!! I'm jealous!

Matt, Anslin, Brooklyn, Benson said...

That's awesome. Congrats on the girl. We think they're great. How are you feeling?