Thursday, June 18, 2009

~5 WEEKS to Go~

~5 WEEKS~ I can't beleive we only have 5 weeks to until the baby comes. I remember when I was only 5 weeks along. That is when we had finally found out for sure that I was pregnant.
It has been a busy last few weeks which helping my parents clean, prime, paint, pack, and un-pack. I can't do much in the that last list of tasks. My job description was cheer leader, photographer, and chef.
(more to come)

2 comments:

Lara said...

I found out we were pregnant at 5 weeks too, so it is sureal for me as well to think there is only 5 more weeks left! I love that we are so close to our due dates and having girls! Good luck I hope everything goes well for you and I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! Do you have any names picked out?

Lisa said...

it's kinda weird to think that baby will be here in that short of time. She better not come early cause auntie lisa has been there the whole time and so i'll be there when she comes. even if i have to steal a car and drive illegally down there. (dont tell the police :])Its been fun to see you fat and happy :] we need to take your pictures when i get back. love you sister!