Friday, February 27, 2009


I am at the in-between sizes stage. My regular clothes don't fit, but maternity clothes are too big. So it makes it hard to find something to wear each morning. My clothes fit pretty good in the morning but by afternoon after food and gravity have kicked in they don't fit as well. need morning clothes and afternoon clothes.
Depending on the day, the baby really pokes out, other days you can't hardly tell. I am still waiting to really feel the baby. We shined a flashlight on my belly one night and the baby didn't like that very much, I could feel little it moving it felt like little butterflies until we took the light off. It won't be long until we get to find out what the baby is. I can't wait to see the baby. My ultra sound is scheduled Monday!!
(Lisa made me stand against the wall and be serious)

4 comments:

Williams Family said...

Well i think you look way cute and good. we can't wait too see what you are having. we are so so so happy for you to have a little stephoe or ty running around with our boston how fun. love ya

Lisa said...

i know im such a mean sister to make you stand against the wall. its ok you'll love me later when we look back at pictures. love you and you better text me asap when you find out what the baby is on mon.

Lil Mama Crafts said...

I am so excited for you two!! This is gonna be so fun! I bet you'll be glad you put tile in so you're not trying to clean up baby puke out of carpet :)haha You look cute prego! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend

Taryn said...

I remember that stage, it is a pain. You look so cute! I am so excited for you, I can't wait to find out what the baby is. Good Job Lisa! You will want the pictures later, its fun to look back.