There are many different folk tells on how to determine the sex of the baby before its born. Our family favorite is the pencil trick. You put a threaded needle in the end of #2 pencil and dangle it over your arm. It does a circle between each baby, and crosses the arm if its a boy and up the arm if its a girl. For over two and a half years that we have been married it has been a boy, girl, girl, boy. And so far in our family it has not been wrong. I have been preparing boy things and looking at boy toys and clothes.
Today was our ultrasound. It was awesome to see the baby moving and squirming inside of me. The little hands would not stop moving, and the feet were not so little- its defiantly got its dad's toes. I am sorry to report that the pencil trick was WRONG!! The baby would not un-cross its legs, but there was no extra plumbing. We were able to get a video of part of the ultrasound which will be a lot of fun to have.

6 comments:
So does that mean you are having a girl?
As far as they can tell its a girl. I would like to do a 3D or 4D ultrasound when I am further along.
I hope you find out soon! I am so excited for you guys!
The pencil trick was wrong on us also.
YAAAAAY!!! I hope you guys have all girls! :)
Hope you don't mind if I start checking in on ya.... I've been curious about your pregnancy and I just got your blogspot address out of Tyrell while he's on a DUI report. He's really, REALLY slow on getting the report done.
Whip him in to shape, would ya?!?
Post a Comment