We we have made it four months. It is crazy how fast it has gone, but still a ways to go. My bell is starting to show now. But the good news is I can eat again. I have gotten my appetite back. There were many weeks that nothing sounded good and I would just cry that I couldn't eat. For those who really know me, heating is almost my favorite thing. No one had to ask me twice if I wanted to eat.
At our last doctors apt I asked Ty if he thought we would be able to record the heart beat. It was awesome. Ty is such a good sport and always looking out for me. I just know he will be the best dad in the world.
(I am still trying to add the audio clip. If anyone has a suggestions please let me know.)
2 comments:
It is so exciting you are having a baby. I love being able to hear the heartbeat at the Dr Appts. It makes it more real. It is also fun when you are able to feel them move. I think that is my favorite. Are you going to find out what you are having?
We have our ultra sound scheduled in a few weeks. I can't wait to find out what it is and I am waiting for the day when I can feel the baby move. Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment