Sunday, February 15, 2009

We have finally got our house put somewhat back together. We have had the carpet in for a while, but I just have not been able to upload my pictures. It is wonderful to walk down the hall out of our bedroom and know that there are not a stack of boxes or crates blocking the door ways. My awesome husband arranged the furniture in the front room, hurting his shoulder in the process, but he did a great job.



He has also been working "in his yard" to get things cleaned up. He made 4 trips in one day to the reuse center for all the trees he pulled up and the bushes he trimmed. He has started to place rocks n the front yard under the trees to help with weeds. He is just a go getter, and has to stay busy. Just my little "Worker Bee".

2 comments:

Matt and Jacki said...

We love the progress you've made! It feels so cozy!

A.K.A. - Adam, Kasey, Ady said...

Ty-rell!,
I should've known long before to find your blog from a link on Eric's. Anyway...now I know! Glad to hear a baby is on the way! I can't believe you have your own cop car too...
Kasey