






Megan, Ty's sister came down a couple weekends ago. We had her take some pictures of us and Kylee. There are a lot of different cute shots she has gotten. You can look at her website at www.alluringessencephotography.com We were limited on our time but we got some cute ones.
There were a few great pictures of Kylee and me, but Ty was being a goof. But we got quite a few. Thanks Megan and Lisa!
2 comments:
She's adorable. I love those big brown eyes! I proudly will say those smiles were because of me:]
Hey! I love your hair in these pictures. You look so cute in them! and speaking of stinkin cute....love how you always have such cute bows in your little girls hair. Bentley REFUSES to wear them and rips them out. Dang it...she would be so cute in them. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment