We (mostly my mom) have been working on Halloween costumes we have used "The Nap Time" to work on getting those complete. It is so much fun to create something from scratch and the enjoyment of spending the time with my mom.
I know a lot of things have happened that I wanted to post but when I do get the time to sit down I forget them all.
Our latest project... On Saturday Ty built and placed a counter top to go in my sewing room to give me more space to spread all my "stuff" out. We got most of it done in the nap time, but when Kylee woke up she wanted to help too. I am so excited to start finding a permanent home for my machines. Hopefully I will be able to keep it more organized and cleaned up, or at least that is my goal.

No comments:
Post a Comment