Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lagoon

This past weekend we went to South Ogden to visit my brother and sister-in-law for Kadin's birthday. He wanted the whole family to go to Lagoon with him. Lisa ended up not feeling well so her and dad were not able to come with us. My mom went as the baby sitter. (She doesn't like getting sick on the rides)

We spend the first part of the day at Lagoon A Beach, which I had never been to before. Ty had to steal back our tube from a kid who tried to claim it was his. We got my mom to go on a few tube rides with us. She said, "That wasn't too bad."

We packed a lunch and all met out at the car to eat instead of having to buy every meal. Which worked out really well.

The rest of the day we enjoyed the all the roller coasters with a slight sprinkle off and on. We were able to take Kylee on a few rides. She was such a good girl to ride around in the stroller and wait for us to get off the rides. She would just sit back and put her feet up and enjoy the people watching.

I did the Sky Coaster this year. I have always wanted to but chickened out. But this year I was ready. It was so much fun. We laughed at Tyrell laughing and screaming more than anything else.

Sunday we took a quick ride up to Logan to see Matt, Jackie, Trevor, Megan and Grandpa Kevin. We didn't get to do much but it was fun to spend a little bit of time with them.

But the ride home seems like it gets longer. If I could afford a plane I would become a pilot, and to Lisa's request make the seats comfortable to sleep in.

Overall we had a great time together especially listening to Ty toy-- GPS everywhere we went. He is just like a little kid and makes the best of it.

I want him to know how much I appreciate him and all he does for Kylee and me.

No comments: