~Hard to find someone that you can trust, that you know will love and take care of your child as much as you do.
~Hard to find someone that is not too busy with all the crazy things we keep ourselves tangled in these days.
~And Hard to find someone that can remain calm, sane, and listen to my daughter SCREEM.
I don't understand why she cries the whole time I am gone. It makes me so sad to leave her with someone cause I know she will cry, but I need her to be able to go with other people sometimes. That was my biggest goal, and desire when we had her that she would be willing and able to go to other people and not just be a Mamma Girl!!
Short explanation of my day.
Event 1: My mom and I went to the temple so I asked Stephanie B (a girl I work with, yes another Stephanie with the last name beginning with a B) to watch her for a couple hours.
Report: She said she would cry off and on for about ten minutes. Then crawl to the door cause she knew I left. Steph even turned on the TV and she would watch for a few min then cry again. She put her in the car seat to run to the store and she fell asleep and stayed asleep the rest of the time.
Event 2: My sister invited me to go to the movie with her, my mom, and my sister-in-law Shantay. I at first said no cause I didn't want to have to leave her again, but I figured it was only two hours it would be okay, but I was short on time to find a sitter. I called a girl in our ward, just down the street, but they didn't answer their phone, so Ty headed down there(while he was working) to see if she would be interest. She was so excited. She only had to watch her for a half hour or so until my dad got home from work.
Report: When my dad got to my house, she had called her mom cause Kylee would not stop crying, and she didn't stop the whole time my dad had her.
As soon as I got home and fed her she went right to sleep.
It kind of makes me feel good that she loves me and wants to be with me, but frustrating at the same time that I can't leave her.
Side note: Nursery is going to be fun!
1 comment:
good luck with that")
Post a Comment