Sunday, September 13, 2009

WORK YUK!

Last week was my first week back to work. It was nice starting after Labor day becasue I only had to work three days. I will work two full days and two half day, which is really like working three days, but I am still gone. Kylee will get to spend one day with her dad and the other three days with Grandma Carson (my mom). With her being with her dad and gradma makes it easier to go back, but still not fun.

I am still nursing, so pumping at work was not the most exciting thing. That is what I was most nervous about since I am The Front desk and having to be gone for fifteen min every three hours, but it has worked out ok.

Kylee is getting so big so fast. She has always gotten so excited when she would hear her dad's voice. This made me very happy, but at the same time she didn't get that excited when I would talk to her. But she heard by voice for nine months (non stop) and I spent all the time with her and dad had to work. But now when I come home from work she regonizes my voice and gets a little more excited, and wants to just talk to me.

It is amazing a little smile or smerk just melts your heart! The Love that never ends.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ya its sad she doesnt get excited to talk to us but think she wont even look at me just rolls her eyes so you do have a more positive thing. maybe cause she heard my voice all the time too and shes like really do you ever shut up. but i still love her!