Ty was a little nervous but he did such a great job blessing Kylee. He is such a wonderful father and loves his baby girl so much.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Blessing
This past weekend was such a special spiritual experience. We had a lot of family and friends that shared this experience with us. We love and appreciate all of you for changing your schedules and for those who had to travel. We enjoyed your company. I know there were a lot who wanted to come but it didn't work out; we understand,
Ty was a little nervous but he did such a great job blessing Kylee. He is such a wonderful father and loves his baby girl so much.
I want him to know how much I love and appreciate all he does for us. When he gets home from work he always says, "She needs her dad to hold her!!" On days he works late or an extra shift, Kylee doesn't calm down completely until he has held her. That, to me shows the importance of a father in a child's life.
Ty was a little nervous but he did such a great job blessing Kylee. He is such a wonderful father and loves his baby girl so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is such a doll! I love the picture of her in her bath towel. I'm so sorry we weren't able to make it. We had family come down and they decided to stay longer than planned!! I'm glad it went well though!! And yes I agree Daddy's are very important in a child's life!! Elijah is a total Daddy's boy!!
Thanks Steph and Ty for letting be in your special day. SHe looked so beautiful in her little(biG) dress. we love you guys so so much and we are greatful to have friends like u to have. Sorry we did not make it to the blesing my kids have been on a ram page for a week now and i don't know wha to do. I almost have pulled my hair out. but anyway we love ya and thanks again for letting us be in your day!
Post a Comment