I can't believe how fast the time flies. It is hard to think that I am already 6 1/2 months pregnant. The baby will be here in no time. We haven't done much to get the baby room ready yet. If all goes well, my parents are in the process of buying a house in Saint George, which will be GREAT!, so the baby room arrangements will be different without Lisa living with us.
I have an appointment next week for another ultrasound!! Hopefully the baby will cooperate a little more than last time, but now I am worried about it holding still long enough to see. I can't believe how active the baby has become in just the last week. Sitting at a desk and working on a computer everyday, the baby thinks its getting squished so she is constantly kicking up into my ribs, but it so much fun to feel her move. She will be a wiggle bum that's for sure.
1 comment:
I can't believe how far along you are as well. But isn't it so fun to feel the baby move inside you, it was my favorite part about being pregnant!! And, I expect a text Monday afternoon letting me know what happened with your ultrasound. :) Good luck!! Have a good weekend and thanks again for working for me. :)
Post a Comment