Life is crazy with all the projects, assignments, and messes that we get ourselves into. Ty has been working hard to get the garage cleaned up so both the cop car and the truck will fit. Sorry Lisa- Little Red (McQueen) has to stay outside. Ty has also been trying to keep our garden alive with all the weird weather changes. He went down to Overton to help my parents get their yard cleaned up and stuff(junk) taken to the dump or given away. He also has a lot to do with his church calling and the extra side jobs. Sometimes is just wears me out to think of all the things he does for everyone. I could not have possibly found someone greater than Ty. I love you T!
I try to keep up with him but its hard. Girls Camp has been and will be my project for the few months. I have tried to delegate and bring others into my nutty life to have the great enjoyment of planning camp as well, but its coming fast especially with May full of weddings and receptions, and the baby due in July.
No comments:
Post a Comment