Just wanted to share our Christmas present we gave our moms!




Yes it is true. I AM PREGNANT!!!! We are expecting our first. Its been kind of fun and tricky keeping it a secret until now, but it sure was a exciting Christmas present. My body can definitely feel a change. Thankfully I have not been too sick, just a little nausea in the mornings but not puking. Its going to be a hot summer; the baby is due July 23, 2009. Our next doctors appointment we will get to hear the heart beat. Its all new to us, but its a great opportunity and excitement!!
7 comments:
Congrats Again! We are very excited for you guys. Also it was so nice to meet up with you guys and catch up. Hopefully we will be seeing you again soon.
finally jk. I'm very excited but cant believe you waited so long.
I agree with Lisa....FINALLY!! I am so happy you're having one cuz that means people won't bug us for awhile hehe jk I'm so excited to be an aunt again! Can't wait to see Steph get fat too haha jk! Love you guys!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love your Christmas Present! YAY!!!
Oh my gosh. Congratulations! I'm so glad that you found me. I hope you guys had a great Christmas.
You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog somehow, and thought the box you made to announce your pregnancy was sooo cute! Congratulations!
HI stephie i am glad that you all came over on monday it was fun to see you and play games. i have to look at your blog every day so the girls can seee how big you little baby is and what it is doing. Happy 12th week love ya
Post a Comment