Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Snow Day!
It snowed really good last Wednesday too. There was a whole three inches so they canceled school. Its kind of sad they had a snow day in Southern Utah, but there just wasn't enough equipment to have roads cleared for the buses. Lisa and I had both worn open toed shoes not expecting a snowy day. We had few a errands to finish. Needless to say our toes were froze. We even HAD to order soup from OLIVE GARDEN! Then when we got home we had to take pictures and play in it. There was too much snow on Frosty that we couldn't hold his own. And our poor chickens they were cold. I draped a blanket over the nesters. There was one little chicken that got left out, and as soon as she say I had covered up the others she came a running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment