So we have started a new project of course. It seems like we are always doing something, but I think this one is a litte more serious than the rest. We have had many family memers and friends helping to rip up the tile and carpet in our kitchen, dinning room, entry way, hall way, and bathroom. We really appreciate the many hours of help. Needless to say its a mess. Most of my kitchen is in my front room, the cabinets are in the garage, my washer and dryer is on the front porch, and the bathroom supplies are in my room. Ty has built a pantry in the kitchen to give me somewhere to keep my food storage. We are trying to get everything ready for Wednesday when my dad is coming up to help Ty lay tile. It sure will be nice once we get it done.
AFTER
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Project of the Month
BEFORE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Guys, that is a huge remodel. Good luck with it all. Hope it all goes back together as well as it went out.
I hope it goes back together A Lot better than it came out. We have the dura-rock down and they have started tiling the Kitchen.
Hey Ty & Steph...needless to say I am not jealous of all of that work. I bet it's going to be a beauty once it's all done! You are a lot braver than I am. That looks like a mess and I am wondering how you are keeping sane. I'm sure you are focused on the end result. Anyway...have a good week. Don't know if we'll see you on Saturday at Grandpa Roe's funeral, but if you are going down to Panguitch, see you then! Love you guys!
Post a Comment