Mom came up this last weekend for a couple different reasons. One was to help demolish the house. We aslo went to the Scraptbook USA expo. We met my friend Shay there and had a great time. I didn't know there could be so much paper and scraptbook stuff in one location. For that matter I didn't know that much stuff existed, but we got some great deals. And because we bought so much they gave us these beautiful scafs.
Then Saturday morning we headed to Richfield for my cousin Tyler's wedding; Tyler and Beth.
Then Saturday morning we headed to Richfield for my cousin Tyler's wedding; Tyler and Beth.

3 comments:
That is so cool! I wish I could have gone. I love scrapbooking!
Hey that is silly pic of us. Hey sorry that we are athe biggest loser in the whole world we are subpost to be your friends and we are not even there to help you do your house when Ty built my whole salon. I feel really really bad dave did not tell me that you were doing that till it was time to do tile. I hope that you will for give us and still be our friend even if we are loser sorry again love us the loser family
You have been tagged check out my blog for further info.
Post a Comment