Monday, November 3, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Mom and Dad came up, Kadin and his friend Shantay came over and we enjoyed a night of carving pumpkins. Its fun to have everyone together to laugh and have fun.


2 comments:

Taryn said...

Thank you! You and Ty are so cute! I love your chickens! Actually Lori found you and wrote down your blog for me. I know she found yours on someone else's blog but she couldn't remember who. We have two kids but our little girl Haylee passed away at birth. How are you? I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch.

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

We are doing good. As you can see in a little bit of a mess right now but doing good. I work at a Dental office(have for the past 7 years) and Ty works for the City of St. George as an Police Office(4 years). He is currently the Cheifs assistant. So are you good friends with the Jones? Ann Maria works with my mom at the Preschool.
That little boy of yours is so cute!! You look great too. We will keep in touch- also my email is sweetiebangerter@hotmail.com