Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving

A little late, I know, but we had an awesome Thanksgiving. We were able to spend the weekend with Ty's WHOLE family in Panguitch. All of his immediate family was there, and all of his mom's family. We took some great pictures. It was so nice to be able to spend time with all of the brothers, sisters, and cousins. Have all the new babies was fun too. We got cute pictures of Kylee, Oaklee, and Trevor. They all seemed to be on the same feeding schedule, which was funny.


My mom, Lisa and I ventured out on Black Friday. That was the craziest thing we have done in a long time. We got to Target at 5:25 and we stood in line for TWO hours waiting to check out. We didn't even get anything spectacular. We attempted a few other stores then called it good. Mom and I went out Saturday morning; we were in and out of Target in a half hour with stuff they were out of on Friday.

No comments: