Last Saturday was FREEZING, and it just happened to be the day we scheduled to take our family pictures. We went out to Staheli farms and got some cute pictures.
After breakfast and hot chocolate at Denny's we went up to the mountains to get a Christmas tree. We had boiled water for more hot chocolate and hot dogs. We put them in small coolers, and they were still boiling hot when we got them out for lunch.
Cute family pics! Your little girl is growing so fast. Treasure every moment you can. You can't believe how fast they grow so savor every second you can. She is adorable!!
Looks like fun! To answer your question, yes I make Rylee's bows. Pretty much all of them. I can't bring myself to buy them when I can make them myself. If you want any tutorials or how to's I have a bunch!
Those are very cute family pictures good job! Speaking of pictures can I get you to email me a picture of Kylee that I can use to put on my blog. Your kind sister helped me to realize that I am not up to date with my neices. I need a picture please! Love you guys.
5 comments:
Cute family pics! Your little girl is growing so fast. Treasure every moment you can. You can't believe how fast they grow so savor every second you can. She is adorable!!
Looks like fun!
To answer your question, yes I make Rylee's bows. Pretty much all of them. I can't bring myself to buy them when I can make them myself. If you want any tutorials or how to's I have a bunch!
very cute pictures. we tried to go there for my aunts but know one was there so we went to the stahli catering it was fun
Those are very cute family pictures good job! Speaking of pictures can I get you to email me a picture of Kylee that I can use to put on my blog. Your kind sister helped me to realize that I am not up to date with my neices. I need a picture please! Love you guys.
Kylee is so cute! You look really good for having a baby only a few months ago!
I do have Lara's email.
l_heizzy{@}yahoo{dot}com
Post a Comment