Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sorry so slow. This month has been kind of crazy, but a lot a exciting things have happened.

Kylee is 1! on July 18th at 1:29 am.

We came back from Draper after being up to my cousin's wedding. When we got home Tyrell had EVERYTHING ready. The house was cleaned, dinner was ready, and he had a cake baked and decorated all for Kylee's Birthday. After we ate dinner we put Kylee on the table to give her, her birthday cake. (We have taught her to blow kisses, but she doesn't take her hand down after she kisses.) That is how she tried to blow out her candle. She didn't dig too deep into her cake just the icing.

Then on Tuesday we had a Lady Bug Swimming party. We invited a few cousins and friends to with us. Kylee just loves the water and had so much fun with her friends being there too. My mom, and Lisa helped me make the cake and cupcakes after I had a "slight" StREsS Moment! The icing would not come out the color I wanted and my lady bugs look psycho. I found little lady bug skirts and bug catchers to give the kids with red and white polka dot balloons. When Kylee opened presents she wanted to play with each one. It was hard to not let her, but everyone was waiting for us to open their present. She got so many cute clothes and fun new toys. She tried playing with them all.

After all the friends left i gave her a bath and she zonked. She was so tired. Its hard work being the center of attention and the Party Girl.
We just stayed up there and bbq hamburgers and hot dogs.

Thanks to everyone that was able to come, and thanks for the presents.






1 comment:

Lisa said...

and your sister saves the day, once again! hahah I should be like SUPERLISA!!! I'll work on getting a cape. jk sister i love ya and thanks for everything. I can't believe our little girl is getting so big already!