Friday, June 11, 2010

Dang Sick Bug

Poor little girl caught the sick bug. Ty got sick right after we got back from camping, and his 24 hour bug lasted 6 days. It just kicked his butt right to the curb. Then 3 days after he was better, Kylee started getting sick. Her little nose is so stuffy, a little cough, and a low temperature. Its so hard to see them sick. I can understand a small portion of what Jesus Christ went through, just wishing that I could be the one to be sick (And I hate being sick, even though I usually only get sick one time a year if that, but I just hate being sick). Kylee just doesn't know what she wants; up and down, bink, no bink, food, no food. I know I will regret this, but if she could just talk and tell me what she wants and what hurts, it would make this process a lot easier.
We understand a few thing, Hi, Dad, Mom, Yes!, (A grunt with a holler) that's Grandma, Andpa, Ees (Lisa).

Just before she got sick we discovered another tooth on top. That makes five; three on top, two on bottom. She is going to have a whole mouth full in no time.

Kylee was walking here and there. From one couch to the other, or clear across the room if someone was encouraging her. But about the same time she got a new tooth she took off RUNNING! She is speedy. We have gone to the next level of child proofing-- shutting the bathroom doors, putting to garbage can up, and blocking off grandma's stairs. I love to watch her walk with her arms up in the air like ET. But she has a lot cuter little swivel in her hips than ET.

No comments: