Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Mover


Miss Kylee thinks she is soo big!! She can crawl over to things, and stand up. Yesterday she crawled over to the couch, stood up, and took a couple steps along the couch. She thinks after she stands up she can just let go, then she falls backwards. I just can't believe how fast they get mobile.
I have had to work all week (All four days-- I know rough) But just those two extra half days, I have missed her sweet little smile.
She sure does love her dad too. If she is eating and he talks, that's it, she's done. I have to make him leave the room for her to eat. Or if she is sleeping and he says something she doesn't sleep as long as she normally would cause, 'Her dad is home'
Grandma Cindy and Aunt Meggie came down last weekend. We got to spend the day with them. By the middle of the day she was pretty comfortable with them. We miss seeing everyone.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck Steph it's been too long since I have looked at your blog, Kylee is getting too big, and way too cute. We need to see each other more often.