Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to us...

Ty and my dad have been sick and not doing much but watching NCIS, loading movies to update our Apple TV and whispering! Just as we got up and ready to head to my mom's for breakfast we could smell something burning. Ty had just ran wire for a couple new outlets, but that wasn't it. We look at our twenty year old fridge.. it was just dusty. Then we smelled in the vents. That alls we wanted, but it happened, part of our heater died!

So we have been staying at my parents until we can get someone out to look at it. When I ran home this morning to use the computer it was 54 degrees... A little tooooo cold for a desert rat.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Stephanie, I got your comment, sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I have tutorials for bows on my Daily post blog. I only have one for now but plan to post more soon! Also there are links to other websites where I get my tutorials from. Check out my blog at www.adailypostforyou.blogspot.com