Friday, November 20, 2009

4 Months

I took Kylee to her 4 month check up on Wednesday. She weighed 14.75 lbs and 25 inches long, she is in the 76% of her weight, and 79% of her height. The doctor said she was very responsive, healthy, and growing well. She had to get her shots again--mean old shots in both legs. As a mother that is the hardest part. She was screaming SOO hard. It makes the mom cry to see my precious little girl so sad.
Last time she had shots they didn't seem to bother her, but this time she had a little bit of a fever and just not feeling well. Poor little girl is just having a hard time.She loves to gnaw on everything. When she can get some one's finger in her mouth she just loves to bite on it and then rip it out of her mouth. I really think she is trying to cut teeth. The gnawing and drooling is constant. But when she holds my fingers hostage in her mouth I can feel the little skin under her tongue is really tight. I kept telling Ty that I think she is tongue tied

So I asked the doctor about everything. He said it is just the age, and probably not cutting teeth for another few months. But he did say she was tongue tied, so not only did she get shots, but she got the little piece under her tongue cut too. The doctor said its better to get it cut early. Kylee has found a lot of new faces to make with her tongue.

So you can understand why she is having a rough time, but she is a "Tough Chick!"

No comments: