So much pressure for a little girl!!

We DON'T Like Pampers!

But still a happy Girl! She was with her dad the other night, and I got a text, "Mayday, mayday.. We have a blowout. Send in the National Guard! The dad has declared this a state of emergency."
4 comments:
That does not look very fun! thanks for letting us go to the recenter we had a blast. Love the pic she looked so cute in her little swimming suite. love ya
Just the title of the post made me hesitate to look at your blog today... with good cause! I don't like pampers either! I think huggies worked the best for us. But, life lesson: blowouts happen. ha ha
Oh she is getting so big and so cute!! Blow outs are not fun, Eli still gets them!! LOL
Oh and her toes are so cute painted!!
Post a Comment